WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-23-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
Fireboltjohan
Initiate

Fireboltjohan is unknown at this point
Acolyte II - Recording #3

Would be GREAT if this post got sticky.

Necromancer strike scene!

Tarb.
“At the time the Scourge used a strategy called the Necromancer Strike.”

Villager Tom.
“Necromancer Strike?”

Tarb.
“It was a way of raising an enormous army and vastly minimizing our numbers. You see they started to spread a plague, infecting our kettle, poisoning out wells and such.
Then after we buried our loved ones they came with their Necromancers and revived the bodies as walking dead. Their armies grew by thousands. Our moral sank since the men had to fight people they had been close with.
It was only thanks to the Argent dawn that we got our asses saved back then.”

Villager Tom.
“So what do you suggest we do?”

Tarb.
“I’m afraid we have to burn every graveyard in the area. Where’s your wife buried?”

Time for the third recording.
It's probably one of the hardest scene in the film and so far the only one that's gonna be with in-game hordes. I've actually never done a scene with hordes before and im very excited about it.

So let's get down to buissnes!

What's sort of scene is this?
- It's the build up to a really cool fight scene between a human general (Tarb), his farmer friend (who will evidently leave in fear) vs some scourge and scarlet dudes.
The whole point of the scene is also a build up, to the third movie. It's about Scourgish necromancers summoning new undeads from human burialgrounds. So basically Tarb and the farmer, who's got a wife buried at the graveyard where we'll shoot, are trying to burn every body there when Inquisitor Patriarchus, some Scourge guys and some scarlet arrives. They chit-chat for a while, the tension is like xD. And then Patriarchus, (let's call him "Pat" ^^) sends the undeads on the humans. Tarb throws the an axe to the villager and they get ready to fight the scourge. The villager chickens out. ^^
We might film Tarb fighting the undeads for a while, especially two of them (a norse undead and a dwarf undead). He's about to loose when William and his wolves saves him. The last part we won't shoot - it'll be done in model viewer.

Who will I be playing?
I'll be playing Ólo. Look out for Lodisjonis aswell. If you can't find me, he'll lead you to the right place. I don't have anyone in charge of the horde. Are you good at organizing? You have Ventrilo? Why not help me with this. If your interested, tell me.

Where?
Alliance: Goldshire - Elwynn Forrest.
Horde: Grom'gol Base camp - STV (I know it's far away from the film site, but the low lvl alts has to go through it and you can help them walk to Elwynn.
The actual scene takes place inside East vale logging camp.

When?
October 5:th (Friday in two weeks) 18.00. I will be there 15 minutes early. And I still need a horde to organize his fellow guys.

Race and Gear.
This scene consist to parties: Tarb and the farmer on one side and as many scourge and scarlets as possible. The role of Tarb has been taken, but the Farmer is for anyone to claim. I guess he should wear as regular gear as possible, like a hat and normal cloth/leather armor. In the scourge force I need someone playing the norse undead - an undead in really cool armour and I need someone playing Ulric, the dwarven undead - a dwarf in armour that looks undead. (Such as Deathmantle, Wrath shoulders, Deathmist, Dreadmist etc.)
I also need someone playing Inquisitor Patriarchus. He's a Draenei, a human, a dwarf, an undead, a blood elf or possibly an orc. I'd say a scarlet tabard will give you an advantage on this part. Other than that - look cool. He's sort of high class so wear something gold and shiny ^^.
For the actual scourge and scarlet men - be an undead or get Noggerfogger. The scarlet men doesnt have to wear scarlet tabard. Ofcourse it would be great if some ppl had one. Just wear red/gold armour and things will be fine, ask yourself: Would a scarlet man/woman wear this^^. If we don't get that many scarlet guys in this it's ok, doesn't have to be many. Scarlet's can be human and Undead only. Other people, wear dark hooded clothing and we can count you as scourge.

Low level alts
Come! ^^

Preferly Undead alt.

Voice Actors.
We still need some ppl playing Patriarchus, the farmer and Pat's undeads (two of em)
Interested?
Tell me! ^^

For now, I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the scene!

- Johan

Last edited by Gedan : 09-27-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Fireboltjohan is offline   Reply With Quote